Norstar Call Pilot 150
The Norstar Call Pilot 150 delivers scalable advanced messaging to growing small and mid-sized businesses. Business sites with 32-300 users receive Voice Mail, with advanced applications and Basic Call Center. CallPilot is supported on the Norstar Compact and Modular Integrated Communications Systems 4.1 or higher, as well as all Norstar Telephones and Business Series Terminals.
- Web-based administration interface.
- Embedded applications activated with a simple key code.
- Advanced Features, such as Auto Attendant, Unified Messaging, AMIS, VPIM, and Custom Call Routing (CCR).
- Pay for additional mailboxes and applications as the business grows.
- Try-and-buy key codes allow the user to try advanced applications before buying them.
- Auto Attendant
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- IP-enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Web-based administration and maintenance
- Uses AMIS and VPIM to increase network efficiencies between CallPilot 150s and other voice networking systems.
- Embedded applications are activated with a simple key code.
- Migration path to more sophisticated features
- Shares common administration interface with Business Communications Manager.
- For multi-site businesses, shares a common user interface with Business Communications Manager and Meridian CallPilot.
- Available globally in multiple language.
- Initial costs are reduced by allowing you to pay for additional mailboxes and applications as you grow.
- Advanced features help you compete by enhancing employee productivity and improving customer satisfaction.
- Risk-free application trials allow you to try and buy only the applications you've tested and approved.
- Web-based management interface simplifies system administration.
- Embedded applications enable you to easily add mailboxes and applications as your needs expand.
Globally, Norstar is the number one voice solution for small and medium businesses.