With the ESI-600, convergence is not just a buzzword; it's a powerful concept around which you can build your organizations entire telecommunications strategy - and you don't have to know it all in advance.
That's because the ESI-600 System for Converged Communications can be: a traditional digital phone system; a fully standards-based IP telephony system; or any mix of the two. The choice is entirely yours, and the mix can easily change when your needs do.
Like other higher-end ESI phone systems, the ESI-600 provides built-in voice mail, an automated attendant, and automatic call distribution (ACD). It also supports ESI's VIP and VIP Professional unified messaging solutions, the productivity-boosting ESI PC Attendant Console, and ESI Presence Management.
Ready to shoulder the load for your business
The ESI-600 combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Intelligent Call Forwarding
- Optional Windows-based communication management tools: VIP, VIP Professional, and ESI PC Attendant Console
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Network-based VoIP telephony
Properly configured by your Certified ESI Re seller, the ESI-600 can handle your heaviest communications needs:
- Up to 408 stations
- Up to 168 outside lines
- T1 support - Up to 144 T1 lines
- 1,200 hours of voice message storage
- Sophisticated voice mail features
- Automated attendant has six levels, 100 branches
- TAPI support